Duo Multi-factor Authentication
Duo Service Expansion to All TXST Students
Duo Security has shown to be a highly effective tool for faculty, staff, and student employees. To further increase information security at Texas State, Duo Security will be expanded to students this year. Here are two important dates for the project:
- March 25 – Voluntary Early Duo Enrollment – gives early adopters a chance to get ahead of required enrollment.
- July 2 – Required Duo Enrollment at NetID Password Change – After this date, the next time students change their NetID passwords, they will be required to enroll in Duo.
Install Duo Mobile app
- Enroll my Mobile Phone Device
- Enroll my Android tablet or iPad
- Enroll my Landline (Office or Home) Telephone
- Log into Duo with a Phone Call
- Log into Duo with a Key Fob Hardware Token Passcode
- Log into Duo with a Push to the Duo Mobile App on my Mobile Device
- Log into Duo with a Text Message Passcode on My Mobile Phone Device