How to Add a New Landline (Office or Home) Telephone to My Duo Account
- Go to the Online Toolkit.
- Enter your NetID and password, and click Login.
CAUTION: If you automatically receive a prompt (e.g., call or push), click Cancel.
- On the Duo screen, click Add a new device.
You will be asked to confirm that it’s really you by performing an existing Duo login.
- Using a device that you currently have enrolled, complete the Duo login.
- Click Landline, and click Continue.
- In the drop-down menu, click a country.
- Enter your phone number, click the checkbox to confirm the correct number, and click Continue.
- Click Done.
Congratulations! You have added a new landline for Duo login.