How to Delete a Device from my NetID 2-Step Account
- Go to the Online Toolkit.
- Enter your NetID and password, and click Login.
CAUTION: If you automatically receive a prompt (e.g., call or push), click Cancel.
- Click My Settings & Devices.
You will be asked to confirm that it’s really you by performing an existing NetID 2-Step login.
- Using a device that you currently have enrolled, complete the NetID 2-Step login.
- Next to the device that you would like to delete, click the Device Options.
- Click the Trash icon.
- In the dialogue box, click Remove.
- Click Done.
Congratulations! You have deleted a device from your NetID 2-Step account.