Visit the Visio page for more information about this service.
- Your computer must be a member of the Texas State (TXSTATE) domain.
- Your computer must be managed. Most computers on the TXSTATE domain are managed. (If you do not have Software Center, your computer is not managed.)
- You must first install Microsoft Office 365 before installing Visio.
- You cannot have any previous version of Office installed.
NOTE: Visio is to be installed on Texas State-owned computers only.
If you have questions about these prerequisites, please contact ITAC or your department's technical support person (TSP) before proceeding.
- Open Software Center.
- Locate and install the software
For help and assistance with using Visio, visit their website.
Need help? Contact us.