Office 365 ProPlus for Windows
- Your computer must be a member of the Texas State (TXSTATE) domain.
- Your computer must be managed. Most computers on the TXSTATE domain are managed.
(If you do not have Software Center, your computer is not managed.)
- At the end of the install, your computer will restart automatically.
- The install will remove any previous version of Office 2016, Visio, and Project. About an hour after the Office 365 ProPlus installs, go to Software Center and re-install Project and Visio as needed.
- The install will remove any previous Office desktop shortcuts and taskbar icons. Re-add them as needed.
- After installation, each software title will be listed separately in the Start Menu (e.g., Word 2016, Excel 2016).
- After the install is complete, if you would like to see Microsoft Groups in Outlook, you will need to make sure that Cached Exchange Mode is turned on.
- BEx Analyzer is not currently compatible with the Excel version of Office 365 ProPlus. The next upgrade of SAP Business Client should resolve the issue.
NOTE: This version of Office 365 ProPlus is to be installed on Texas State-owned computers only.
If you have questions about these prerequisites, please contact ITAC your department's technical support person (TSP) before proceeding.
- Open Software Center.
- Locate and install the software.