Windows 10 Operating System Support
About the Windows 10 Operating System
Visit the Windows 10 Operating System page for more information about this service.
See the various ways you can get Windows 10 on your TXST or personal computer:
New TXST Computers
- New Windows computers come with Windows 10.
Existing TXST Computers
- Technical Support Personnel (TSPs) can re-image computers using the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT).
- Request the Windows 10 Standard Image via Software Center.
- Use ITAC Re-Image services.
- Students can upgrade to Windows 10 Education at no cost (subject to program availability)
See the below help articles for step-by-step instructions on how to use Windows 10.
How to Find the Computer Name
Windows 10 Training
In LinkedIn Learning, look for these helpful Windows 10 courses:
Need help? Contact us.