Training, Workshops, and Events
In-person, on campus training is offered on these topics:
Dates, times, and booking information can be found in one of these registration tools:
- Advanced Zoom Room Features in DLP Classrooms
- Do It Yourself (DIY) Security
- Getting Started with MDT (Microsoft Deployment Toolkit)
- Getting Started with SAP Client
- Securing Confidential Information
- Faculty Qualifications
Lynda.com Online Training
If an IT course you are looking for is not offered above, check out your free subscription to Lynda.com - available to all faculty, staff, and students!
SAP Human Resources and Financial System Training
Various departments offer SAP-related training on topics owned by that department. See the SAP Resources website to learn more.
WordPress Personal Website Training
WP Personal Websites is based on WordPress, and there are a number of helpful video-based training resources available for on the Lynda.com. Learn more.