How to Upload a Document to SendNPrint
- Go to https://printeron.library.txstate.edu/cps/.
- Click Print.
- Enter your NetID and password, and click Log In.
- Select the printer where you would like to send your documents.
- Click Choose File and locate the document that you want to print, then click Continue.
NOTE: Current supported formats are .txt, .pdf, .html, and Microsoft Office formats (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Alternatively, enter a Web address in the Web Page field to print out a webpage directly.
- Make Paper, Duplex, and Orientation adjustments as needed, then click Continue.
- The print job will begin Processing.
When processing is finished, the screen will display complete on the page.
NOTE: You will have 12 hours to pick up your print out from a SendNPrint Spot on the campus that you selected.