How to Set a Default Printer in SAP Business Client
- Open SAP and log in.
- In the Transaction Code text box enter su3, then click the checkmark to the left.
The Maintain User Profile window will appear.
- Click the Defaults tab.
- Under the Spool control section, select the OutputDevice, then click the Pick List icon to the right of the text box.
The Spool: Output device window will appear.
- Select Output Device, then click the green checkmark.
- Select your desired printer, then click the green check mark.
- When you are finished, click the save icon next to the Transaction Code text box.
Congratulations! You have successfully set a default printer in SAP.
NOTE: To delete a default printer, select the printer name in the Output Device text box and delete it.