How to Access Texas State RemoteApps from a Mac Computer
NOTE: If it is not already installed, you will need to install Microsoft Remote Desktop. You can check this in the Applications folder.
If installing on a personal computer, go to Apple App Store and download the Microsoft Remote Desktop. If installing on a TXSTATE computer, install Microsoft Remote Desktop using Jamf.
- Click Applications, and open Microsoft Remote Desktop.
- Click the + button in the toolbar/ribbon area and select Remote Resources.
- Enter the URL: https://remote.txstate.edu and click Find Feed.
- In the drop down menu under User Account, select Add User Account.
- In the User name field, enter your NetID in the format of txstate\<NetID>, follow with your password if adding a new user account. To finish, click add.
- Click Remote Resources.
The apps will be available for use under Remote Resources.
Congratulations! You can now access Texas State RemoteApps!