See the below help for step-by-step instructions on how to use Zoom.
Best Practices for Online Meetings
See these tips and tricks to help ensure your next online meeting goes smoothly, making it a better experience for everyone.
ITAC Live Zoom Training
Live training sessions by ITAC is offered to faculty and staff both in a classroom setting and online. Register for a ITAC live training session.
Zoom Live Training
Live training sessions offer an in-depth review of Zoom services and allow users to submit questions and interact with the trainers. All attendees receive a recording of the event. Register for a live training session.
- Equipment and System Requirements
- Log into the Zoom App
- Log into Zoom Online
- Install the Zoom Outlook Plugin
- Profile Settings
- Meeting Settings
- Schedule Privilege (Delegate) Settings
- Test Your Video
- Test Your Audio
Scheduling and Hosting Meetings
- Schedule a Meeting
- Schedule a Meeting with Outlook
- Schedule a Recurring Meeting
- Schedule a Webinar with Registration
- Join a Meeting
- Start or Join a Scheduled Meeting as the Host
- Host Controls
- Host Meeting Controls
- Manage Recordings
- Manage Breakout Rooms
- Manage Webinar Participants
- Start an In-Meeting Chat
- Closed Captioning
- Breakout Rooms
- Share a Whiteboard