How to Access MS 365 (and email) from outside USA, Mexico, and Canada
Using the International Traveler Setting in the Online Toolkit
The International Traveler Setting allows faculty, staff, and students to access Microsoft 365 (including TXST Email) from outside the United States of America (all 50 states and US territories), Mexico, and Canada.
Turn your International Travel Setting ON
- Go to the Online Toolkit.
- Enter your NetID and password, and click Login.
- Complete Duo authentication.
- Click International Traveler Setting.
- Set the International Travel Setting to On.
- Click Submit.
- It may take up to one hour to synchronize the setting with Microsoft 365.
- To best protect your NetID account, remember to turn this feature OFF after traveling.