How to Download and Install Microsoft Office 365 on a Windows Computer
- Go to the Microsoft Office 365 login page.
- Enter your Texas State email address (e.g., email@example.com) and hit Enter.
- You will be taken to the Microsoft Online for Texas State login page. Finish logging in with your Texas State email and password.
- Click Install to begin the installation process.
- Click Run when the popup window appears.
- Click Yes to allow the program to make changes.
- You will now be taken to Microsoft Office 365.
- Choose an option and click Accept.
- You will now be able to sign into Microsoft Office 365. Click Sign In.
- Type in your Texas State email address (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org) and click Next.
- Click Organizational account.
- Enter your Texas State email and password.
- Choose a format and click Next.
- Click All Done!
Congratulations! You will now have access to Microsoft Office 365.