How to Install Microsoft 365 on a Personal Mac Computer
- Go to the Microsoft 365 login page.
- Enter your Texas State email address (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org) and click Sign In.
- Enter your NetID password, and click Sign In.
- Click Install Office Apps.
- Click Install.
- The Installer will begin to download.
- After the download has completed, double-click the MicrosoftOffice.pkg icon in your downloads folder.
- When the window opens, click continue.
- Click Continue.
- To agree to the license terms and continue the install, click Agree.
- Select the desired destination for the software, and click Continue.
- The software will begin installing.
- When the installation has finished, click Close.
- You can now find the Microsoft 365 apps located in your launchpad.
Congratulations! You will now have access to Microsoft 365 on your personal Mac.