How to Download and Install Microsoft Office 365 on a Mac Computer
- Go to the Microsoft Office 365 login page.
- Enter your Texas State email address (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org) and hit Enter.
- You will be taken to the Microsoft Online for Texas State login page. Finish logging in with your Texas State email and password.
- Click Install to begin the installation process.
- The Installer will begin to download.
- After the download has completed, double-click the MicrosoftOffice2016.pkg icon in your downloads folder.
- When the window opens, click continue.
- Click Continue.
- You will be presented with a software license agreement window. Click Agree to agree to the license terms and continue the install.
- Select your desired destination for the software and then click continue.
- Your software will begin installing.
- When the installation has finished, click Close.
- You can now find the Microsoft Office 365 Apps located in your launchpad.
Congratulations! You will now have access to Microsoft Office 365.