How to Deactivate Office 365 Software
- Go to https://portal.office.com.
- Log in with your Texas State email address (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org) and NetID password.
- Click on the drop down with your name and then click View account.
- On My Account click Manage Installs.
- Click Deactivate next to the computer you wish to.
You will be asked if you want to deactivate the install. Click Yes.
Congratulations! You have now deactivated your Microsoft Office 365 and can now install Office 365 on another computer.