How to Log into VPN Pulse Secure using NetID 2-Step
- Open the Icon-tray (located on the Windows taskbar), and click on the Pulse Secure icon.
- Click Open Pulse Secure.
- In the Pulse Secure window, click Connect.
- Enter your NetID and Password, and click Connect.
- In the Secondary Password field, enter one of these NetID 2-Step options:
- Your Passcode - enter a passcode displayed on your mobile device or key fob
- Push - sends a NetID 2-Step push notification to the Duo Mobile app on your mobile device
- Phone - calls the primary number connected to your NetID 2-step account
TIP: If you have more than one device enrolled (e.g. two phones or two mobile devices), add a number to Push or Phone and the prompt will be sent to the second or third device (e.g. Push2 or Phone3).
- Click Connect.
- Complete the NetID 2-Step process.
EXAMPLE: If you entered Push, your mobile device will receive a prompt to accept the login request.
A Pulse Secure - Connection Complete message displays.
TIP: Verify that you are connected by hovering over the Pulse Secure icon in the icon-tray.
Congratulations! You have successfully logged into Pulse Secure using NetID 2-Step.