How to Add a New Android Tablet or iPad to my Duo Account
Step 1: On your mobile device, install the Duo Mobile app.
- Go to your app store, search for Duo Mobile, and install the app.
- If asked, allow the Duo Mobile app to send notifications to your iPad or tablet.
Step 2: On your computer, begin Duo enrollment.
- Go to the Online Toolkit.
- Enter your NetID and password, then click Login.
CAUTION: If you automatically receive a prompt (e.g., call or push), click Cancel.
- On the Duo screen, click Add a new device.
You will be asked to confirm that it’s really you by performing an existing Duo login.
- Using a device that you currently have enrolled, complete the Duo login.
- Click Tablet, and click Continue.
- Next to iOS or Android, click the appropriate radio button, and click Continue.
Step 3: Scan the barcode and complete enrollment.
- On your mobile device, open the Duo Mobile app.
- Tap Add Account.
A barcode reader opens.
- On the computer screen, click I have Duo Mobile installed. A barcode displays.
- To scan the barcode, hold your mobile device up to computer screen.
Once scanned, a green check box will display on the computer screen’s barcode. Also, in the Duo Mobile app on your mobile device, Texas State University will be displayed.
- On the computer screen, click Continue.
- Click Done.
Congratulations! You have added a new Android tablet or iPad for Duo login.