How to Log into NetID 2-Step with a Text Message Passcode on My Mobile Phone Device
- Go to an online service that requires NetID 2-Step login.
- If you have more than one device, in the drop down menu, click a device associated with your mobile phone device. Otherwise, proceed to step 3.
- Click Enter a Passcode. A message banner displays at the bottom of the window.
- In the message banner, click Text me new codes.
Your mobile phone device receives a text message containing seven-digit passcodes.
- In the text field next to Log In, enter one passcode, and click Log In.
Congratulations! You have logged into NetID 2-Step text message passcode on your mobile phone device.