How to Enroll my Android tablet or iPad with NetID 2-Step
Step 1: On your mobile device, install the Duo Mobile app.
- Go to your app store, search for Duo Mobile, and install the app.
- If asked, allow the Duo Mobile app to send notifications to your iPad or tablet.
Step 2: On your computer, begin NetID 2-Step enrollment.
- Go the NetID 2-Step service page.
- Click Enroll.
- Enter your NetID and password, then click Logon.
- Click Start setup.
- Click Tablet, and click Continue.
- Next to iOS or Android, click the appropriate radio button, and click Continue.
Step 3: Scan the barcode and complete enrollment.
- On your mobile device, open the Duo Mobile app.
- Tap Add Account. A barcode reader opens.
- On the computer screen, click I have Duo Mobile installed. A barcode displays.
- To scan the barcode, hold your mobile device up to computer screen. Once scanned, a green check box displays on the computer screen’s barcode. Also, in the Duo Mobile app on your mobile device, Texas State University displays.
- On the computer screen, click Continue.
- Click Done.
Congratulations! You have set up your Android tablet or iPad for NetID 2-Step login.