How to Upload Your 3 Minute Thesis Presentation in Mediaflo
Before You Begin
The following information will guide you through creating and uploading your 3 Minute Thesis (3MT) presentation via Mediaflo. Please read all instructions carefully so that your video is received by your adviser in a timely manner. Once your video is uploaded and sent to your adviser by our admin, your adviser will contact you via email with their feedback.
3 Minute Thesis (3MT) Mediaflo Dropbox
Follow the steps below to submit your content.
- Click the link for the Mediaflo 3MT Dropbox.
- Enter your first name and last name.
- In the Email text field, enter your TXST email address.
- Add a Content Title for the content you are submitting.
EXAMPLE: David Marks 3MT Presentation 2019
NOTE: Do not use special characters in your title (e.g. @ # $ % & *)
- In the Description text field, enter a short description of the content.
This is a 3-minutes presentation prepared by Kate Bell for the 3MT competition at Texas State. Kate is a Doctoral Student in Aquatic Resources at Texas State. The title of this presentation is "The Population Genomics and Architecture of Jaw Morphology in a Trophically Polymorphic Cichild."
Kate's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kate's Advisor's Name: Janice Doe
Kate's Advisor's Email: email@example.com
- If desired, add Keywords to your content.
NOTE: Keywords are separated by commas.
- Drag and drop your media file into the Drag file here. box or click Add file to upload your file with the navigation menu.
- Click Start Upload to begin the upload process.
- Wait for the file to finish uploading.
- When the file has finished uploading, you will be directed to a Thank you page.
CAUTION: The file upload is not complete until you are directed to this page.