How to Submit Content Using a Mediaflo Dropbox
Your instructor will provide you with a link to the Mediaflo Dropbox.
Follow the steps below to submit your content:
- Click the link for the Mediaflo Dropbox provided by your instructor.
- Add a Content Title for the content you are submitting. Be as descriptive as possible with the title of your content.
IMPORTANT: Do not use special characters in the title of the video. For example: @ # $ % ^ & *
- Enter your first name and last name as appears on your Texas State ID.
- In the Email text field, enter your Texas State email address.
- In the Description text field, enter a short description of the content.
- Select file to upload or drag and drop your file into the upload area.
NOTE: The Dropbox will not accept files larger than 20GB. Large files may experience significantly long upload times.
- The file will auto-submit.
NOTE: When uploading content, make sure you have a stable high-speed internet connection. Avoid using a cellular connection to upload content.
- Wait for the file to finish uploading.
- You will receive an on-screen confirmation of your submission.
Congratulations! You have successfully submitted content to a Mediaflo Dropbox!