How to Use Ensemble Anthem in the Classroom
Ensemble Anthem has been installed on all Windows computers in IT Supported Academic Classrooms.
- The below steps are only required for the instructors initial use on the classroom Windows computer.
- Instructors using Apple computers in classrooms please install Ensemble Anthem.
Follow these steps record using Ensemble Anthem:
- Go to https://mediaflo.txstate.edu/
- Under Username, enter your NetID.
- Under Password, enter your NetID password.
- Under Identity Provider, choose TxState NetID.
- Click Login.
- In the Media Library, click Record.
NOTE: The Record button will only display for faculty and staff who have Anthem access. If you don't see the button, Request Anthem access.
- The Anthem app will open, and recording will begin.
NOTE: Once the Ensemble Anthem launches, it can be opened directly from the Windows classroom computer in the future without needing to open Mediaflo.
NOTE: To change the library that Anthem uploads to, revisit Mediaflo and select the Record button from that library.