Visit the Mediaflo page for more information about this service.
Mediaflo accounts are available by request to faculty and staff. While students will not be issued personal accounts, they have the ability to upload media to a dropbox managed by a faculty or staff member. A Mediaflo account is not required for viewing media.
Ensemble Anthem creates screen capture and webcam recordings which are automatically uploaded into the user's Mediaflo Library. Anthem is available by request to faculty and staff.
- Installing & Launching Ensemble Anthem
- How to Log into Mediaflo
- Configure Audio & Video
- System Requirements
- Create, Rotate, & Upload Videos from Mobile Devices
- Using the Media Library
- Copying Content to Another Library
Uploading & Sharing
- Manage Student Recordings
- Manage Dropbox
- Share Media via TRACS Lessons
- Share Media via TRACS Learning Modules
- Share Media via TRACS Resources
- Automatic Captions
- Using Amara Caption Editor
- Paid Captioning with Rev for Mediaflo
- Multi-Language Closed Captions
- Audio Descriptions