Visit the Mathematica page for more information about this service.
Mathematica is available to Faculty and Staff on TXST and personal computers. It is also available to Students on personal computers.
- TXST Windows and Mac computers (Faculty/Staff login required)
- Technical Support Staff can request Mathematica for computer labs, classroom computers, and other multi-user computers.
- Faculty and Staff personal computers (Faculty/Staff login required)
- Student personal computers (Student login required)
For help and assistance with Mathematica, visit the Wolfram support website.
See these installation guides:
- How to install Mathematica on Windows
- How to install Mathematica on Mac
- How to install Mathematica on Linux
Here are several more Wolfram Mathematica learning resources:
- Wolfram U: Open courses for students and professionals
- Wolfram Language and System Documentation Center
- The Wolfram Language: Fast Introduction for Programmers
- Mathematica & Wolfram Language: Fast Introduction for Math Students
- Wolfram Training: Hands-on Start to Wolfram Mathematica
- Wolfram Screencast and Video Gallery
- Wolfram Technology Books
- Mathematica Quick Answers
Need help? Contact us.