Adobe Sign Support
About Adobe Sign
Visit the Adobe Sign page for more information about this service.
Faculty, Staff, Student Employees, and Graduate Assistants:
Log into Adobe Sign to view your dashboard and send a document to be signed.
NOTE: Anyone can sign a document!
See the below help articles for step-by-step instructions on how to use Adobe Sign.
- How to Setup Outlook to use Adobe Sign (starting April 15)
- How to Send a Document for Signature from Outlook (starting April 15)
- How to Send Documents for Signature
- NOTE: When sending to a TXST email address, always send to their NetID@txstate.edu and not their alias email (e.g., email@example.com). (Learn more)
- How to Sign a Document
- How to Setup and Save Your Signature
- How to Manage Documents and View Transaction Details
- How to Manage Email Alerts
- Adobe Sign and Microsoft Outlook demo
- Manage and Track Documents
- Send a Document to One or Many Recipients
- Add Form Fields to Documents
View the Adobe Sign beginner's guide, and watch tutorial videos.