Adobe Acrobat Sign Support
About Adobe Acrobat Sign
Visit the Adobe Acrobat Sign page for more information about this service.
Faculty, Staff, Student Employees, and Graduate Assistants:
Log into Adobe Acrobat Sign to view your dashboard and send a document to be signed.
NOTE: Anyone can sign a document!
Adobe Acrobat Sign Workflows
If you have a document or form that requires multiple signatures that vary by department, setting up a Workflow will help the person who starts the process understand which email addresses to send the document to and in which order. The person who initiates must be a faculty, staff, or student employee, but anyone can sign the document.
See the below help articles for step-by-step instructions on how to use Adobe Acrobat Sign.
- How to Setup Outlook to use Adobe Acrobat Sign
- How to Send a Document for Signature from Outlook
- How to Send Documents for Signature
- NOTE: When sending to a TXST email address, always send to their NetID@txstate.edu and not their alias email (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org). (Learn more)
- How to Sign a Document
- How to Setup and Save Your Signature
- How to Manage Documents and View Transaction Details
- How to Manage Email Notifications
- Adobe Acrobat Sign and Microsoft Outlook demo
- Manage and Track Documents
- Send a Document to One or Many Recipients
- Add Form Fields to Documents
View the Adobe Acrobat Sign beginner's guide, and watch tutorial videos.