How to Complete the Classroom Observation Acknowledgement and Reflection
- Login to ePortfolio.
- Enter your NetID and Password.
- Click Student Teaching Field Experience in the Pending Tasks area.
- Click Classroom Observation and Acknowledgements & Reflections.
- Click on the observation acknowledgement you wish to complete.
- Select the observation you are acknowledging using the drop-down menu.
NOTE: Even if you didn't complete four observations, you must still create an acknowledgement for each. In this case, select Not needed from The Classroom Observation that I have reviewed is: drop-down menu.
- Complete the fields.
- Upload your reflection.
- Click Add and then Save.
NOTE: You will only click Submit once all Field Experience forms have been completed, at the end of your Field Experience.
Congratulations! You have successfully completed a classroom observation acknowledgement and reflection in ePortfolio.