How to Complete Student Teaching Observations
NOTE: ITAC strongly recommends copy/pasting your review into the form, rather than entering comments directly into the form. If you choose to enter the comments directly, be sure to save early and save often.
- Login to ePortfolio.
- Enter your NetID and password.
- Click your name in the Utility Bar and select the ED/OEP/Supervisor role from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the student’s name you wish to assess.
- Click Student Teacher Classroom Observation you wish to complete.
- Complete the observation by selecting the appropriate radio buttons and writing comments when appropriate.
- Click Save at any time to save your progress and continue working.
- Click Complete when you are finished.
NOTE: You will repeat these steps for each observation you perform.
Congratulations! You have successfully completed student teaching observations in ePortfolio.