How to Complete the Student Teaching Midpoint Evaluation
NOTE: Split-Placement faculty will not complete a midpoint evaluation, but will complete the final evaluation twice.
NOTE: ITAC strongly recommends copy/pasting your review into the form, rather than entering comments directly into the form. If you choose to enter the comments directly, be sure to save early and save often.
- Log into ePortfolio.
- Log in with your NetID and password.
- Click your name in the Utility bar and select the ED/OEP/Supervisor role from the drop-down menu.
- Click OK.
- Click on the student’s name you wish to assess.
- Click Student Teaching Midpoint Evaluation.
- Enter the Student Teacher's information into the text boxes provided in the Student Teacher Info section.
- Complete the rubric and overall component ratings for each domain.
- Complete the Summative Comments area.
NOTE: For full text-editing features (including the spellcheck tool) click the Formatting Toolbar.
- Select the appropriate Summative statements.
- Click Save at the bottom of the form to save your evaluation and keep working, or click Complete when you're finished.
Congratulations! You have successfully completed the student teaching midpoint evaluation in ePortfolio.