How to Complete the Student Teaching Final Evaluation
NOTE: The final evaluation template can be found on the OEP Website. ITAC strongly recommends copy/pasting your review into the form, rather than entering comments directly into the form. If you choose to enter the comments directly, be sure to save early and save often.
- Log into ePortfolio.
- Enter your NetID and Password, and click Login.
- Click your name in the Utility bar and select the ED/OEP/Supervisor role from the drop-down menu.
- Click OK.
- Click on the student’s name you wish to assess.
- Click the link titled Student Teaching Final Evaluation.
- Enter the Student Teacher's information into the text boxes provided in the Student Teacher Info section.
- Complete the rubric for each domain and the Overall Component Ratings.
- Add summary comments.
NOTE: For full text-editing features (including the spellcheck tool), open the Formatting Toolbar by clicking the A in the top right corner of the text fields.
- Enter overall comments from the Cooperating Teacher and the University Supervisor using the text boxes provided in the Final Comments section.
- Select the appropriate final statements.
NOTE: If you are unable to agree with the Summative statement, please contact the OEP office as soon as possible for mitigation.
- Upload the Cooperating Teacher Recommendation form.
NOTE: This can be a photo, Word document, or PDF.
- Click Save at the bottom of the form to save your evaluation, or Complete when you're finished.
- Once you have completed all the forms, you may click Submit to submit all of the Student Teaching Field Experience Forms.
Congratulations! You have successfully completed the student teaching final evaluation in ePortfolio.