How to View Student Teaching Mandatory Requirements
NOTE: This allows you to view the Mandatory Requirements information submitted by your student teachers:
- Login to ePortfolio.
- Enter your NetID and password.
- Click your name, then choose the ED/OEP/Supervisor role from the drop-down menu.
- Click the students name whose Mandatory Requirements you wish to view.
- In the left panel, click the Mandatory Requirements tab.
- Click the link for the student's artifact. If the student has not completed the artifact, the words Not Attached will be appended to the artifact name.
- NOTE: The information in the Status column reflects the status of the ENTIRE Field Experience binder, and will say Not Submitted until the end of the semester.
- Scroll down the left panel to view the artifact. You can view a copy of the Proof of Insurance or you can download it.
Congratulations! You have successfully viewed Student Teaching Mandatory Requirements in ePortfolio.