How to Submit a Course Evaluation or Student Perception of Instruction (SPI)
Before You Begin
- Your answers will always remain anonymous.
- Please be sure to check the top left portion of the course evaluation you are working on to ensure you are evaluating the intended instructor and course.
- Find evaluation due dates in ePortfolio in the Pending Tasks area or from the Tasks area in the Home menu. If you received an email with a link to your evaluation, you can also see the due date there.
- You are allowed to save an evaluation and come back to complete and submit it later as long as you do so before the due date.
- If you have multiple course evaluations or SPIs to complete in ePortfolio, once you finish one, you will be prompted to continue and complete the others.
- Need to recall and re-submit your course evaluation? See How to Recall and Resubmit a Course Evaluation.
Follow these steps to submit a course evaluation or SPI:
- Go to ePortfolio.
- Enter your NetID and Password, and click Login.
- In Pending Task, click an evaluation.
- See the Type column to confirm it is a Course Evaluation and view the due date.
- Answer the questions, and click Submit.
Congratulations! You have successfully completed a course evaluation in ePortfolio.