How to Assess Coursework
- Go to ePortfolio.
- Enter your NetID and Password, and click Login.
- Click Courses.
- From the Course Dashboard, in the Not Submitted portion of the bar graph click the applicable number.
- Click on the student's name you wish to assess.
NOTE: A split screen will appear with the assessment tool(s) on the right and the student's submission on the left.
- Select the desired assessment tool.
- To view the student's submission and attachments, click the appropriate tab.
- From the rubric using the appropriate rating’s radio button, click the rating you wish to give the student.
- In the Summary Comments text box, enter comments to give the student.
- Enter a numerical grade if you wish.
- To save and continue working, click Save; otherwise, to save your work on this assessment tool, click Complete.
- To finalize your grade and comments, click Submit.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Students will be able to see grades and comments once the assessment is saved or submitted.
Congratulations! You have successfully assessed coursework in ePortfolio.