How to Create Artifacts
NOTE: For Presentation Portfolios, if you have already created artifacts through coursework in ePortfolio, you can skip this step.
If you have not already created artifacts in ePortfolio, follow these steps to create your artifacts:
- Go to ePortfolio.
- Enter your NetID and Password, and click Login.
- Click Artifacts.
- Click +Create New Artifact.
- From the drop down menu, select an Artifact type, and click Select.
NOTE: The "File" type allows for a basic file upload with a description and comments. Most other artifact types are specific to a particular course or department.
- Give the artifact a title, description, and fill in the content.
NOTE: If you have a file to attach, click +Select File, and attach a file.
- Click Create and repeat until you have created all the artifacts you need.
Congratulations! You have successfully created a new artifact in ePortfolio.