How to Read your Texas State Email on the Outlook App in Microsoft 365
- Go to your mobile device app store, and install the Microsoft Outlook app.
- Open the Outlook app.
- Tap Get Started.
- Decide whether you'd like to receive notifications.
TIP: We recommend that you allow notifications.
- Enter your Texas State email address (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org).
- On the Texas State login page, enter YourNetID@txstate.edu and your NetID password.
- Tap Sign In.
Your account will connect and you should be able to see your BobcatMail.
NOTE: To view the full mailbox settings, tap Use Advanced Settings.
Enter these settings in the appropriate fields:
- Email Address: YourNetID@txstate.edu
- Password: Your NetID password
- Description: BobcatMail (or whatever you prefer)
- Server: outlook.office365.com
- Username: YourNetID@txstate.edu (e.g., email@example.com)
Congratulations! You've successfully set up your BobcatMail in the Outlook App for Microsoft 365.