How to Read your Texas State Email on an iPhone or iPad
Basic Email Settings:
- Account: Exchange
- Email: YourNetID@txstate.edu
- Password: Your NetID password
- Username: YourNetID@txstate.edu
- Domain: (empty)
- Description: Texas State email
- Unable to Verify Cert: Accept
- Server: outlook.office365.com
Follow these instructions to read your Texas State Email on your iPhone or iPad:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Mail.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Exchange.
- Enter your Texas State email (e.g., email@example.com) and NetID password. Tap Next.
- Select the information you wish to synchronize. Tap Mail. Tap Save when you are finished.
NOTE: Mail must be selected for your Texas State email to work on your iPhone.
Congratulations! You have successfully set up your Texas State email on your iPhone.