How to Map to the Department Share on a Mac
- Click Finder in the Mac menu bar.
- Click Preferences.
- In your Finder Preferences, check the Connected servers check box.
- Click Go in the Mac menu bar. Click Connect to Server.
- Enter smb://files.txstate.edu/dept for the Server Address. Click Connect.
- Enter your NetID (e.g., zzz99) and password. Click Connect.
- Click the dept drive icon on the desktop to access the Department Share drive.
Congratulations! You have successfully mapped to the Department Share drive.