ArcGIS Pro with ArcGIS Online
- A Texas State Faculty, Staff, or Student NetID and password are required.
- You must be logged in as an administrator on the computer to install the software.
- This software is for Windows computers only.
Note: This version of ArcGIS Pro is for Texas State Faculty, Staff, and Students use on TXST or personal computers for academic use only. Also see ArcGIS for Administrative Use.
If you have questions about these prerequisites, please contact ITAC or your department's technical support person (TSP) before proceeding.
There are two steps to install and use ArcGIS Pro. You must complete both steps to use this software.
Step One: Setup Your ArcGIS Online Account
- Go to ArcGIS Online.
- Click Texas State University.
- Enter your NetID and password, and click Login.
Step Two: Download and Install ArcGIS Pro
- Check the check box below to comply with the license agreement.
- Click Begin Download.
- When prompted, enter your NetID and password, and click Sign In.
This will download the ArcGIS file.
- Once the file is downloaded onto your computer, open the .exe file to install ArcGIS Pro.
You must agree to comply with the terms of the Texas State Software Code of Ethics as listed below: