Skip to Content

Employee Separations Support

About Employee Separations

Visit the Employee Separations page for more information about this service.

Get Started

  • Use these forms if an employee is transferring to/from another department or is separating from the university.
  • The appropriate separation form should be submitted as soon as the employee's last day of employment is determined.
  • Only someone who holds the role in SAP called Department Head is allowed to submit Emergency Separation requests.

Note Regarding Emergency/Immediate Separations:  In accordance with university policy only a vice president, dean, or director reporting directly to a VP has the authority to involuntarily terminate regular and non-student, non-regular employees. If immediate access removal is required prior to PCR processing, authorized personnel must complete this form. This form is restricted to people who hold the Department Head SAP role. Approvers will be contacted to validate the request.

Separation Requests

itac logo

Need help? Contact us.